Saturday, March 28, 2009

Almost there

Well, it's official. I have a delivery date. I will be having Sara on April 23. I am soooooooo happy, and scared, and excited. This will be my second C-section, so while I'm thrilled at the thought of meeting the newest Deveaux, I'm just a little nervous as to the means by which she will get here. I suppose I'll be so worn out by that time (as if I'm not already!) that I won't care. I am really happy about the thought of meeting her. I think everyone in the family is excited, especially Maria. She is thrilled at the prospect of having another little girl in our home. I'm pretty tired most days and it's getting a bit difficult to waddle around as much, so I am more than happy that this pregnancy is almost over. I can't wait to hold little Sara. I'm going in weekly for biophysical profiles and ob exams. I have my last perinatal visit this week, and I had my last endo-visit this week, so by the end of this week I'll be down to one doctor! Of course I still have to goto the hospital weekly for the profiles, but I'm not complaining. I am truly thankful for all of the wonderful doctors that have cared for Sara and I during my pregnancy. I am ever thankful to God for his grace and mercy and for blessing us with yet another child. He is truly worthy to be praised!

No comments:


Books we're reading

  • Heroes (stories from Iraq) This is Phillip's fave!
  • The Magician's Nephew
  • A Triumph for Flavius
  • Alexander the Great
  • Aesop's Fables
  • Johnny Tremain
  • Miracle on Maple Hill
  • The Story of Esther
  • Story of the World
  • Apologia Science: Astronomy
  • Curriculum: Tapestry Of Grace: Year One
  • The Bible
  • The Great Brain
  • King Solomon and the trees
  • King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

Happy to be in Kindergarten

Happy to be in Kindergarten

The Kiddo's

The Kiddo's
All content copyright 2008-2009 G. Deveaux