Thursday, July 16, 2009

How quickly time flies!

Okay, so it's been months since I've blogged. Amazing how quickly the time has passed. I'm not sure on the date of my last blog, but I know it's been over three months, because I am now the mother of a three month old baby girl...I'll have to go into detail later on all of the actual events, but I ended up giving birth a month early. It looked like Sara was going into distress during my weekly ultrasound or biophysical profile as they call it and a nonstress test. My Doc opted to take her the same day. Everything went well and she spent about six hours in nicu, but we have had no problems. She is the smallest baby that I've had weighing in at 6lbs. She has won my heart very quickly as well as everyone else in the house. I am thankful not to have to goto work or put her in daycare. She will be the first baby that I've had that I haven't had to leave while I worked. That is tremendous to me, and I thank God for it daily. So, while this was not the most exciting blog I've ever written, atleast I've broken the threshold. I feel like I can breathe for the first time in years. God is good. Sara is here, she's healthy, I'm healthy, praise God!

No comments:


Books we're reading

  • Heroes (stories from Iraq) This is Phillip's fave!
  • The Magician's Nephew
  • A Triumph for Flavius
  • Alexander the Great
  • Aesop's Fables
  • Johnny Tremain
  • Miracle on Maple Hill
  • The Story of Esther
  • Story of the World
  • Apologia Science: Astronomy
  • Curriculum: Tapestry Of Grace: Year One
  • The Bible
  • The Great Brain
  • King Solomon and the trees
  • King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

Happy to be in Kindergarten

Happy to be in Kindergarten

The Kiddo's

The Kiddo's
All content copyright 2008-2009 G. Deveaux