Thursday, October 9, 2008
Take the tissue box with you!
Rob and I went to go see the film Fireproof. It was truly amazing and I was blown away. I was so used to seeing Kirk Cameron in "Growing Pains" that it was really strange to see him as this angry obnoxious husband who seemed to hate his wife. That is all I will give away, but whether you're in a good marriage, a bad one, or whatever your story may be, go see this film. It was really good. I'm not sure, but I'm almost positive I heard a sniff or two from where Rob was sitting, and anyone who knows my husband, knows that he simply does not cry. This film was made by the same church that made "Facing the Giants" and it was just as good if not better. Just remember, get your candy, your popcorn and soda, but be sure to take your tissues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Books we're reading
- Heroes (stories from Iraq) This is Phillip's fave!
- The Magician's Nephew
- A Triumph for Flavius
- Alexander the Great
- Aesop's Fables
- Johnny Tremain
- Miracle on Maple Hill
- The Story of Esther
- Story of the World
- Apologia Science: Astronomy
- Curriculum: Tapestry Of Grace: Year One
- The Bible
- The Great Brain
- King Solomon and the trees
- King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba
Happy to be in Kindergarten
The Kiddo's
All content copyright 2008-2009 G. Deveaux
1 comment:
Wasn't that movie awesome?! You need to write more in your blog, girlie. : )
Post a Comment