Monday, October 27, 2008

Am I in the right place?

Here is a scenario, I am itchy and want to find out what I can take as a pregnant person. Okay, so I log onto my ob's website and what do I see? A totally naked woman holding her arms across her bare chest which barely covered her umm... well, you can guess. Hmm....Okay...That is my doctor's name up there huh? Okey Dokey... I decide to, in the midst of my befuddlement, explore the website. Much to my amazement, I discover that my doctor is now in the plastic surgery business. But not any ordinary plastic surgery, rejuvenation of the lowlands. Very strange indeed. There were signs that something was afoot. The new location, the super extravagantly and richly decorated office. And then there was the new chic all black scrubs through out the practice. The office looked more like a museum than a doctor's office when I first visited over a month ago. I felt underdressed, and plain, as if the beautiful dark cherry furniture were somehow mocking me. As I walked into the bathroom to leave a "sample" I was scared that I might leave an unruly drop on the beautifully tiled floor. It seemed a shame to leave a cup of pee on such a nice toilet. I found myself wanting this to be my bathroom at home. I don't know what's more odd my doctor's new practice, or my desire to take the furniture with me as I leave. Either way, maybe I can have her throw in a tummy tuck after the baby for free, or atleast an office chair.

No comments:


Books we're reading

  • Heroes (stories from Iraq) This is Phillip's fave!
  • The Magician's Nephew
  • A Triumph for Flavius
  • Alexander the Great
  • Aesop's Fables
  • Johnny Tremain
  • Miracle on Maple Hill
  • The Story of Esther
  • Story of the World
  • Apologia Science: Astronomy
  • Curriculum: Tapestry Of Grace: Year One
  • The Bible
  • The Great Brain
  • King Solomon and the trees
  • King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

Happy to be in Kindergarten

Happy to be in Kindergarten

The Kiddo's

The Kiddo's
All content copyright 2008-2009 G. Deveaux