Monday, October 27, 2008

I can't think of a cute or funny title

Okay, so originally, this blog was supposed to be all about our school, but I find myself wanting to write about other things, and I just don't have it in me to write more than one blog at a time. I do enjoy writing, though I often get so busy that I'm too tired and worn out to blog. This has been nice though. I am in my 13th week and I'm feeling much better albeit, tired. Obviously, I have nothing important to say, I just feel like typing, either that or eat some chocolate. Hmm...now there's a thought. Umm,I've got to go,I think I hear dark chocolate calling me,I mean one of my kids calling me...

No comments:


Books we're reading

  • Heroes (stories from Iraq) This is Phillip's fave!
  • The Magician's Nephew
  • A Triumph for Flavius
  • Alexander the Great
  • Aesop's Fables
  • Johnny Tremain
  • Miracle on Maple Hill
  • The Story of Esther
  • Story of the World
  • Apologia Science: Astronomy
  • Curriculum: Tapestry Of Grace: Year One
  • The Bible
  • The Great Brain
  • King Solomon and the trees
  • King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

Happy to be in Kindergarten

Happy to be in Kindergarten

The Kiddo's

The Kiddo's
All content copyright 2008-2009 G. Deveaux