Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Things that give me the warm fuzzies....

A cold rainy day, hot coffee, a warm blanket and a good book
Cuddling in bed with my kiddo's
Chocolate followed by a cold Dr.Pepper
Popcorn accompanied by a good movie
A movie that makes me cry really hard...
Laughing
Hearing a sermon and knowing that God is speaking to my heart
Seeing my husband's beautiful (yes beautiful!) smile
The realization that God hears the prayers of little insignificant me...
Hearing my husband whisper "It's going to be okay" in my ear
Hearing Ria giggle that sweet little girl giggle...
Watching my two oldest boys become young men
Hearing my mom say that I'm creating beautiful memories for my children
Looking back over the years with Rob and realizing that I'd marry him all over again
Great conversations with friends
Understanding just how much God really loves me
Kisses from my 11 year old
Hearing my three year old Say "I love you mama" for no reason
Rob grabbing my hand as we walk
A good book that I can't put down
Laying my head on my soft pillow after a rough day and closing my eyes
My children bringing me breakfast in bed when I'm sick
My breakfast in bed actually tasting good!

No comments:


Books we're reading

  • Heroes (stories from Iraq) This is Phillip's fave!
  • The Magician's Nephew
  • A Triumph for Flavius
  • Alexander the Great
  • Aesop's Fables
  • Johnny Tremain
  • Miracle on Maple Hill
  • The Story of Esther
  • Story of the World
  • Apologia Science: Astronomy
  • Curriculum: Tapestry Of Grace: Year One
  • The Bible
  • The Great Brain
  • King Solomon and the trees
  • King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

Happy to be in Kindergarten

Happy to be in Kindergarten

The Kiddo's

The Kiddo's
All content copyright 2008-2009 G. Deveaux